"Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person." Hmmm..what a concept!
Copied from their website ate their seven governing principles:
"There are seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part."
If you would like to learn more or see about attending, check out their website at: