Monday, October 11, 2010

National Coming Out Day


So, until I get some pics uploaded, here is what my newly
designed Inspiration Mobile has tagged on it. Stand up.
Speak out!

* QUIT KILLING GAY AND LESBIAN PEOPLE

* HOW MANY GAY SOLDIERS DIED FOR YOUR
FREEDOM TO DISCRIMINATE?

* TREVOR PROJECT

* YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

* EQUAL RIGHTS ARE NOT SPECIAL RIGHTS

* TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE

* STOP THE HATE

* BE STRONG

* THE BLOOD OF GAY YOUTH IS ON THE CHURCH

* YOU  CAN DO IT! DON'T GIVE UP!

* "IT GETS BETTER" ON YOUTUBE

(I wanted to put on
"GOD LOVES GAYS-- CAN'T STAND BIGOTS, FRAUDS,
AND ZEALOTS!" but I ran out of room!)

I also included pictures of out gays and lesbians
I have known to personalize the matter for those
who think they have never met a 'regular' gay person.

Do what you can, right where you are.
You don't need a team, a safe place, or permission
to stand up and be counted.

I am formidable.
I am incredible.
I am inevitable.
We all are.

Together or alone, we are community.

No comments:

Post a Comment