Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kim English "Unspeakable Joy"



I'm not going to rant about the ongoing and perilous Cancer of Ignorance that
strangles this country from sea to sea....

I'm not going to bash and give more attention to extremist nutso pastors who
don't even know the God they proclaim to speak for....

I'm not even going to question what they are putting in the water in North
Carolina, honey....

I'm just going to sit back and let Miss Kim English do her thang and sing
that song and feel joy....as she talks about real spirituality and real depth
and real love.

If only it were contagious.

Peace, love, respect, and long-and-prosperous-life to all of you, my brothers
and sisters. Don't let the fools and the fanatics alter your day!

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment